Hifazat provides the
comfort of making regular systematic savings with an ideal flexible family
Minimum premium amount option of PKR 18,000/-
Monthly, quarterly, biannually and yearly-premium payment options
Option of surrendering your
policy after two policy years if two years’ premiums has been paid in advance
Free trial period of 14 days allowing you to review your policy terms & conditions and cancel the policy, if necessary
- Unfortunate demise of the policy holder, allows the nominated beneficiaries to receive the sum assured or the accumulated cash value of your funds (whichever is higher).
HBL Hifazat gives you the liberty to choose from
various optional & additional insurance benefits depending on your goals
and financial capability
Ad hoc (Top-up premium): To invest additional contributions in your plan in any given year, add them on top of your existing premium amount to enhance your cash value.
Automatic Cover maintenance: In case of non-payment of the premium after two years, eligibility for the life insurance cover will remain, provided that the plan's cash value is sufficient to pay for charges made against the policy.
Partial Withdrawal: Withdraw any amount to meet sudden need without surrendering your policy and keep on availing life insurance cover. However, after withdrawal, the residual cash value of your policy should be greater than or equal to Rs 18,000*.
Premium Waiver: Six months to be paid by Jubilee Life Insurance in case of account holders to do so because of an illness or disability
*The minimum residual cash value may be revised by the company.
- Family income: In case of an untimely death of the account holder, additional regular income will be paid
for a specified period to the immediate family.
- Critical illness: The benefit payable on death to be paid in advance in case you are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
- Permanent total disability: Benefit payable on demise to be given in advance in case of permanent total disability.
- Accidental death benefit: For extra protection against accidental death, an additional amount will be paid under this benefit.
- Accidental death and dismemberment: An additional amount to be paid in case of death and dismemberment caused by an accident.
- Cash for hospitalization: The policy holder will receive a daily benefit of up to Rs.3,000 per day if he/ she is confined to a hospital. The benefit payable is to be doubled in case of hospitalization due to a life-threatening illness. In case the account holder is confined to an ICU, an additional 50% benefit will be payable. Spouse and children can also be covered under this plan.
The premium allocated to unit account is provided in the table below:
Eligibility from 18-65 years of age
Attested CNIC copy required
Completed proposal form
Signed direct debit
Sample illustration signed
Following charges are applicable on the plan:
An investment management charge
of 1.5% p.a. of fund value
An admin fee of Rs.72 per month
*All charges can be revised by the Jubilee Life Insurance.
For further details contact Jubilee Life Insurance advisors at HBL branches or call: (021) 111 111 554 (111 111 JLI), SMS: *JUBILEELIFE* to 8398.